Friday, October 19, 2012

Easy Beginner Acoustic Guitar Songs

After you have learn notes and some chords, you can try to learn some easy guitar songs. Every beginners who master 3 or 4 chords can play guitar with these easy songs. You can find some songs on guitar books or search them online and print them out. The most important thing is finding the songs you love and practice on to improve your guitar skills such as progress of the chords and strumming patterns. There are two type of songs you can choose. The songs with easy strumming and songs need playing both chords and melody. The latter is little harder but more awesome.

The following is some easy acoustic guitar songs for beginners I searched online, wish could help you.

Yellow

A                                                                 E
Look at the stars, look how they shine for you
                                D2
And everything you do, yeah they were all yellow
A                                                  E
I came along, I wrote a song for you
                      D2
And all the things you do and it was called yellow
A                                    E                                           D2
And so then I took my turn, oh what a thing to have done
                            A     Asus       A
and it was all yellow
D              Dmaj7 F#m                 E               D
And your ski - in, oh yeah your skin and bones
-        Dmaj7 F#m               E           D
Turn in - into something beautiful
-          Dmaj7 F#m                     E                D
And you kno - ow you know I love you so
D2                                    A Asus E Esus D D2 A Asus
You know I love you so
A                                                        E
I swam across, I jumped across for you
-                               D2
Oh what a thing to do, 'cuz you were all yellow
A                                               E
I drew a line, I drew a line for you
-                             D2
Oh what a thing to do
-                                  A Asus A
And it was all yellow
                 D Dmaj7 F#m                 E                 D
And your ski - in, oh yeah your skin and bones
-       Dmaj7 F#m              E               D
Turn in - into something beautiful
-              Dmaj7 F#m               E                    D
And you kno - ow for you I'd bleed myself dry
D2                                        A Asus E Esus D D2 A Asus
For you I'd bleed myself dry
- A                 Asus                          E         Esus
It's true, look how they shine for you -
                                      D D2
Look how they shine for you
-                                      A Asus
Look how they shine for
-                                      E Esus
Look how they shine for you
-                                      D D2
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine
A                                                                   Em
Look at the stars, look how they shine for you
D
and all the things you do





Take Me Home, Country Roads

G                 Em
Almost heaven, West Virginia
D
Blue ridge mountains
C           G
Shenandoah river
G                  Em
Life is old there, older than the trees
D
Younger than the mountains
C              G
Growin like a breeze

-        G              D
Country roads, take me home
-       Em        C
To the place I belong
-       G                 D
West Virginia, mountain momma
-        C             G
Take me home, country roads

All my memories gathered round her
Miners lady, stranger to blue water
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine
Teardrops in my eye

Em         D
I hear her voice
-        G
In the mornin hour she calls me
-     C      G               D
The radio reminds me of my home far away
-     Em              D             C
And drivin down the road I get a feelin
-                                 D          D7
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday

           
Check out more beginner guitar songs at http://www.chordie.com/publicbooks.php?show=details&songid=67762

No comments:

Post a Comment